Custom Machine LLC is an equal opportunity employer with competitive pay and benefits.
Custom Machine LLC currently has openings for CNC Programmer. Qualified candidates will be expected to preform the following tasks.
- MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM ALL DUTIES OF THE CNC MACHINIST (Listed Below)
- EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF BLUEPRINT READING
- WORKS IN CONJUNCTION WITH ENGINEERING TO DETERMINE HOW A WIDE VERITY OF PARTS ARE MACHINED
- GENERATES COMPLEX CNC PROGRAMS
- UTILIZES MASTERCAM AND CAD/CAM SOFTWARE
- DETERMINES SETUP, TOOLING, SPEEDS AND FEEDS, AND SEQUENCE OF OPERATIONS
- DEVELOP DETAILED TOOL LISTS
- DESIGN AND WRITE PROGRAMS FOR FIXTURES
Custom Machine LLC currently has opening for Machine Operators. Qualified candidates will be expected to preform the following tasks.
- ABILITY TO TRAIN AND LEAD OTHER, LESS SKILLED MACHINISTS
- BUILD COMPLEX FIXTURES
- WRITE COMPLEX PROGRAMS USING MDI AND/OR CAM PROGRAMS
- PLAN METHODS AND SEQUENCES OF DESIRED TASKS
- WORK FROM BLUEPRINTS, TRAVELERS, AND VERBAL INSTRUCTIONS
- ABILITY TO WORK WITH SOLID MODELS TO AID IN PROGRAMMING
- EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF CAM PROGRAMS
- PERFORM FIRST PIECE INSPECTION
- COORDINATES IN PROCESS INSPECTION REPORTS WITH QUALITY PERSONNEL
- ABILITY TO INTERPRET INDUSTRY SPECIFICATIONS AND FLOW DOWN REQUIREMENTS
- ABILITY TO LEAD OTHERS